Are you trying to decide where to take your kid to show them the Himalayas? The best place to visit in Manali!
The Camping Kings offers an unforgettable Himalayan adventure and the ideal balance of excitement and fun. The campground is tucked away from Manali’s bustle, surrounded by cedar and pine forests. Outdoor activities like rock climbing, rappelling, traversing a valley, trekking, and other pursuits that bring us closer to nature are all included in this camp. While lounging in the snow, take in the stunning views of the Indrasan, Inderkilla, Pha Konda, and Hanuman Tibba peaks!
Above all else, safety is our top priority. All adventure activities are supervised by knowledgeable, experienced staff.
Welcome to India, the land of the snow! We had heard about the well-known Kullu Manali duo for a very long time and had hoped to travel to this well-known winter destination during our summer vacation. One of the first places we remembered was probably Manali, a snowy location with a climate and terrain, unlike anything we had ever experienced in the United States. The popularity of visiting this snow-covered area has led to the emergence of several Manali vacation packages.
When to travel is best
Visitors to Manali should go there in May and June. The best time to go camping in Manali is in December, according to the trekking camps there. You will be able to marvel at the wonders of nature as well as take in the enchantment of the great Himalayas, soul-stirring sunrises, and magical snowfalls.
The weather in Manali is not a surprise to visitors of any kind. Despite having a pleasant climate that benefits backpackers all year round, the weather in the hills can change in a split second. Summers in Manali last from March to June, with average temperatures ranging from 10°C to 25°C, though this aspect of the climate might not suit your needs.
The monsoon season lasts from July to September, when temperatures typically range from 11°C to 15°C
In the winter, which lasts from October to February, temperatures typically range from -15°C to 12°C.
Budget Camping in Manali
- Various camping packages for Manali are offered online, depending on elements like the time of year, the length of the trip, the inclusions, and the exclusions. A basic camping package in Manali costs between INR 1,500 and INR 2,000 per person and includes the following:
- Dinner gatherings (Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
- A few of the adventure activities include valley crossing, flying fox, rock climbing, and rappelling.
- In addition, depending on the mode of transportation chosen, the cost of travelling to Manali from the closest city, Delhi, varies.
- The cost of a round-trip flight from New Delhi to Kullu Manali Airport can reach INR 5,000 per person. (Based on bookings made 45 days beforehand)
- The closest railhead, Jogindernagar Railway Station, is the maximum distance that trains can travel. A one-way ticket from Delhi to Jogindernagar can cost up to INR 2,000 per person because there is no direct train.
- The most affordable, practical, and comfortable way to get from Delhi to Manali is by bus. An HRTC state-run and private Volvo bus one-way trip can cost up to INR 1000 per person on average.
The Best Camping Areas in Manali
Although Manali is full of treasures, the Beas River, Solang Valley, and Kothi are the top three camping destinations.
Visitors looking for a less crowded area should go to Bhuntar, which is situated in one of Manali’s outlying areas. An unforgettable camping experience is guaranteed at this location. Nearly all of the amenities required to survive in the woods are present in its very basic campsite. The camping experience here is unique because it is right by the river.
The Beas River
The campsites near the Beas River are among the best places to camp in Manali because of their lush surroundings, imposing hills, gushing streams, and picture-perfect Himalayan views. The Beas River travels from the Beas Kund region of the Himalayas to the Sutlej Basin in the Punjabi province. The Beas River, which is roughly 470 kilometres long,
Another gorgeous campsite is located nearby, about 14 kilometres from the city centre, in the magnificent Solang Valley, perched above the captivating Kullu Valley. This valley, which was given the name Solange after the nearby village of the same name, is the ideal combination of beautiful landscapes and snow. Skiing, cable car rides, paragliding, and other adventure sports can be enjoyed in this picturesque haven.
Whether you have a travel package for Manali or a 3-night, 4-day Nainital tour package, you must pick your tour planner carefully if you want to enjoy your entire trip.
If you plan to hire a taxi driver, make sure to choose a dependable, skilled, and honest individual. Make sure he is knowledgeable about all of Kullu Manali’s well-known locations. He should also be familiar with the background of Kullu Manali.
When making a hotel reservation, always read the hotel reviews first, then look at the rooms, and finally, see if the places you want to visit are close by.
Finally, just pack your bags and make your reservation with the top tour operator!